Sembalun Ė Top Ė Lake Ė Senaru
(4D / 3N)
- We pick you up from the hotel at 5.30 am, meet with our guide and
together we go by car to Sembalun village and register at the
Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC).
- You will be briefing and describes the local cultural traditions,
route details, rubbish management and most important the safety
procedures by our guide.
- We start slowly ascent walking through open grassy knoll used as
cattle grazing by local people.
- Resting for a moment at Pos 1 on Pemantauan and continue to Pos 2
Tengengean, thatís two and half hours journey. From there we can
enjoy the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit.
- After another hours ascent to Pos 3 at Pada Balong, we start the
step 3,5 hours climb among the pine-like Casuarinas species locally
known as Cemara, the long-tailed grey monkeys to the camp site at
Plawangan Sembalun crater rim, it is 2,639m high above the see.
- A start is necessary at 03:00 am for the hard 3 hours of climb to
the summit. Once there, enjoy the satisfaction and the amazing
sunrise and spectacular views of the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung
and Sumbawa, going down to the campsite at Plawangan Sembalun crater
- Go back Pelawangan Sembalun and breakfast will serve there. After
that with the gentle descend walking and trough among Casuarina
trees and some times meet bevy of wild long-tailed grey monkeys
(lutung) until we arrive at Segara anak Lake, It will become 2 or 3
hours of challenging and amazing adventure on the way down to the
lake and lunch will serve there. Camp is made there to spend a
- You can enjoy a full day long beside Segara Anak Lake. Activities
like swimming, fishing or you can submerged your body to the natural
hot spring pools at the edge of Segara Anak Lake. You can also see
Mt. Barujari thatís located in the middle of the Lake from close
distance. Thatís will be memorable view.
- Around 4 or 5pm in the evening we will start to ascent up to
Pelawangan Senaru. Camp will made there but if you start from 2pm
camp can be made in Pos 3.
Price per Person in Indonesia Rupiah :
- Start at 7am from the Pelawangan Senaru or from Pos 3 we descent
to Pos 2 and we will through the tropical forest while enjoying the
sound of chirp from the birds, see the Lutung (black or gray long
tail monkey) and some times we can see butterflies. Lunch will be
served on Pos 2.
- From Pos 2 we will continue down to the Senaru
- It takes 9 to 10 hours from Segara Anak Lake to Senaru villages.
- Our driver will waiting you there to transfer you back to the
Hotel / Guest house.
01 Person : Rp. 3.000.000 | 02-04 Person : Rp. 1.900.000 | 05-10 Person : Rp.
FREE, REFLECTION MASSAGE
after climbing (hotel in Senggigi or Mataram only !)
Price included :
- Entrance fees (US $ 15)
- 3 Meals a day ( Mineral water and soft Drinks )
- Porter to carry logistic (1 Person 1 Porter)
- Transport with air conditions coach.
- Experience Guide
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid
Not Included :
- Tips for porter and guide
- Others Tour
- Accommodations after and before tracking
- Other personal expenses
- Flight ticket International or domestic
- Lunch and dinner before after and program
What to bring :
- Hat / cap
- Sun cream.
- Warm Clothing ( fleece ) wind jacket.
- Flash light
- Rain Coat ( in Rain Season Nov to March )
- Comfortable trekking shoes
- Windbreaker / jacket, sweater, gloves, ear cover
- Cameras / video camera, binocular and extra roll film / Battery's
- Insect repellent
- Small towel
- 2/3 pcs of T-shirt
- Personal medicines
Breakfast: Jaffle, Pancake, Fried Banana, Fruit Salad, Omelet, Coffee and
Tea, Fried Noodle - Rice, Coffe, Tea and Milk
Lunch : Fried Potatoes, Fried Noodle, Noodle Soup,
Fruit Salad, Snack, Coffee, Tea, Milk, Lombok beef steak and Gado -
Dinner : Nasi Campur ( mix rice ), Fried Rice, Chicken Curry, Fried
Chicken, Fruit Salad, TOFU / TEMPE, Snack, coffee, Tea and Vegetable
Green Curry (Vegetarian food with Tofu, Tempe).
- Tent ( 01 Ten for 02 Person )
- Sleeping Bag
- Air Mattress / Air Bed
- Cooking Equipments
- Sitting Portable Chair
- Toilet Tent
Do not hesitate to
contact us, if have any
questions or for booking and more others informationís.